3 Reasons to Invest Biblically
and Maintain a Clear Conscience
The BRI Pioneer—Timothy Plan Has Helped Christian Investors Honor God with Their Finances for 25 Years
November 13, 2019
ORLANDO, Fla.— The Timothy Plan family of biblically responsible mutual funds and ETFs—and the pioneer of biblically responsible investing (BRI)—has an answer for the age-old question, “Where should we invest?”
“Timothy Plan’s commitment is that we will not invest a single penny into any company that violates our eight screens. Timothy Plan’s mission is to enable you to invest with a clear conscience,” said Timothy Plan founder Art Ally, who recently rang the opening bell on the New York Stock Exchange. “Our biblical screens take into account the issues that should be top of mind for Christians when it comes to investing. These include life, purity, family, marriage, liberty, sobriety, longevity and stewardship.”
Timothy Plan exists to promote biblically responsible investing. Its foundational principle of investing is that God owns everything. This is why their funds take a pro-life, pro-family approach to investing—not only to benefit the investor but the broader culture. Timothy Plan leaders are firmly committed to running a mutual fund company with the integrity, excellence and wisdom that brings honor and glory to God.
Specifically, investing biblically with Timothy Plan brings several advantages:
- Professionally Managed: The portfolio managers Timothy Plan employs have developed advanced skills through experience or specialized education that helps them in making investment predictions and decisions.
- Convenience: Most investors don’t have the time or expertise to manage their investments. Timothy Plan portfolio managers dedicate their professional lives to research and analysis of fund holdings on a daily basis.
- Affordability and Liquidity: Investors can start with a relatively small amount of money and have the option to buy or redeem shares on any business day.
- Well-Regulated and Transparent: Compared to some other investments, mutual funds are highly regulated and offer transparency in their business practices.
- Flexibility: Mutual funds offer a variety of investment options (e.g., fixed income, balanced, growth, sector and global). Some of these options provide an emphasis on generating regular income for an investor, while other options look for long-term growth.
- Minimum Paperwork: Gains/losses, dividends and income earnings are calculated and provided to the investor on a quarterly basis.
- Diversified Investment Strategies: Timothy Plan’s 12 mutual funds offer the opportunity for a diversified investment strategy across five asset classes, plus two ETFs.
What will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? The way Christians invest not only affects their financial goals but the broader culture.
“When we choose to invest in any security, we become owners in a company and help support financially the mission and vision of that company,” Ally said. “Timothy Plan allows Christians to invest in companies whose products and practices bring real blessing to the broader culture. We believe this is a better kind of investing.”
For 25 years, Timothy Plan has helped people as they strive to achieve their financial goals while investing in a morally responsible manner. Timothy Plan, for example, does not invest in those companies that support abortion or have other agendas contrary to the teachings of Scripture—or that are actively participating in activities that may prove destructive to our communities-at-large.
To interview Timothy Plan founder and president Art Ally, contact Media@HamiltonStrategies.com, Pat Benner, 610.584.1096, ext. 104, or Deborah Hamilton, ext. 102.
PAST PERFORMANCE DOES NOT GUARANTEE FUTURE RESULTS AND YOU MAY LOSE MONEY. You should consider the fund’s investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. This and other important information can be found in the fund’s prospectus. To obtain a copy, visit timothyplan.com or call 800.846.7526. Read the prospectus carefully before investing or sending money. Mutual Funds distributed by Timothy Partners, Ltd., member FINRA. ETFs distributed by Foreside Fund Services, LLC, MEMBER FINRA and SIPC. Timothy Partners, Ltd. is not affiliated with Foreside Fund Services, LLC.