Trump Legal Team Offers Evidence, Warns of ‘Iron Curtain of Censorship’ that Underscores the Need for ‘Every Legal Vote’
November 19, 2020
WASHINGTON, D.C. — Last week, a formidable group of American citizens joined forces to create an urgently needed platform called Every Legal Vote (www.EveryLegalVote.com). It is designed to address the yearning of millions of their countrymen and women for reliable information about electoral fraud – and for a vehicle that will help expose and counter it. The response to the website’s launch and first days of operation has powerfully validated the popular demand for such a resource with more than 2.5 million views and over 1.3 million actions taken, including emails calling on key state legislatures in the swing states to restore and promote election integrity.
Every Legal Vote is designed to help those who had personal experience or otherwise witnessed apparent instances of voting fraud or other misconduct and errors, to report to law enforcement for investigation and to state legislatures for corrective action. This site is not able to validate such information, but will share the information received with those who can. It also offers vehicles for: writing to their state legislators and the leaders of specific state agencies that play a role in ensuring the integrity and security of our elections; making their voices heard at the Supreme Court; and signing a simple, yet powerful petition.
As it happens, the need for such a platform was further validated during a press conference held this afternoon by three top attorneys for President Trump – former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, former career Department of Justice attorney Sidney Powell and Senior Campaign Legal Advisor Jenna Ellis. They made the case that there is abundant evidence of electoral fraud – a conclusion confirmed by the growing number of reports collected by EveryLegalVote.com.
Of course, evidence of voter fraud undermines confidence in the purported outcome of this election. Consequently, as Mayor Giuliani said, there is “an Iron Curtain of censorship” operated by the so-called “mainstream” media and social media giants like Facebook and Twitter. That means they are not hearing that courts across America are adjudicating numerous, serious legal challenges.
What is unique about EveryLegalVote.com:
- Because media censorship is at an all-time high, Americans are hungry for transparent information and what is really happening – EveryLegalVote.com answers these questions
- EveryLegalVote.com aggregates information and provides access to information that certain partisans and the media are determined to prevent Americans from seeing
- Data is gathered and saved from the Web before it is pulled down
- The mobilization tool works around the social media censorship allowing people to voice their stand for fair elections
- A Fraud Alert section makes it easy to report what voters have seen and share it
- The Take Action vehicles makes it easy to contact state representatives and demand audits and a fair count. Voters can easily email or share information on Facebook, Parler and Twitter in less than 60 seconds
- We encourage social patience and transparency until we have a certified election
- America needs to let the truth stand; a rigorously audited election will help ensure that happens
- This is not a fundraising campaign and no donations are asked for
The American people are encouraged to click on Every Legal Vote’s interactive map showing the states in which significant fraud has been reported—and where such wrongs must be righted. The map is intended to show the most current and accurate electoral vote totals for each of the presidential candidates.
To help guard the nation’s voting system, Every Legal Vote equips Americans to understand: You can make a difference in ensuring that your vote counts in your state by engaging your state government leaders today!
This urgent call to action reflects the fact that the U.S. Constitution grants our state-level legislatures – who are the closest to the people—the responsibility of holding elections for U.S. senators and representatives and, through the Electoral College, for the U.S. president.. State legislatures, therefore, play an important role in the oversight of our elections, and other important leaders and agencies of state governments, ranging from the governor to the National Guard – can and must play an important role in the security of such elections.
All Americans can join the Every Legal Voteeffort today—and help preserve the great nation our Founders created with care, wisdom, and the help of God more than 244 years ago.
To interview a member of the Every Legal Vote campaign or for more information, contact Media@HamiltonStrategies.com, Jeff Tolson, 610.584.1096, ext. 108, or Deborah Hamilton, ext. 102.