Thousands of Religious Americans and Patriots Will Flock to Washington D.C. on December 12th to Protest Election Fraud and Corruption; Do Jericho Marches Around the U.S. Capitol, Supreme Court, and Department of Justice; and Hold a Prayer Rally on the National Mall
December 7, 2020
WASHINGTON, D.C. —On the morning of December 12th, Jericho Marchers will simultaneously march around the U.S. Capitol, Supreme Court, and Department of Justice seven times praying for the walls of corruption and election fraud to fall down, just as Joshua and the Israelites walked around the walls of corrupt Jericho.
Following the marches, patriots and people of faith will converge on the National Mall for the “Let the Church ROAR!” Prayer Rally taking place from late morning until approximately 4 PM, a partnership sponsored by Jericho March and Stop the Steal that amplifies a unifying message for the nation that blends the political and spiritual aspects of the fight for election integrity. To register, go to: www.jerichomarch.org/national-march
The following are confirmed speakers for the National Prayer Rally in DC.
- Bishop Garlington
- Bishop Strickland, Catholic Diocese of Tyler, Texas (video)
- Cindy Jacobs, Generals International (video)
- Dede Laugesen, SavethePersecutedChristians.org
- Dr. Taylor Marshall, Catholic Author and Commentator (video)
- Fr. Greg Bramlage, Missionaries of the New Evangelization
- Fr. Hans Jacobse, American Orthodox Institute
- Frank Gaffney and Kevin Freeman, The Persecuted Church
- Gail Sheppard and George Michalopulos, Orthodox Leaders with Monomakhos
- Jonathan Cahn, Messianic Christian Pastor and Author
- Kevin Jessip, The Return, Global Strategic Alliance
- Rob Weaver and Arina Grossu, Jericho March
- Sr. Dede Byrne, POSC, Little Workers of the Sacred Hearts (video)
Political Leaders, Business Leaders, and Activists:
- Abby Johnson, And Then There Were None
- Ali Alexander, Stop the Steal
- Bernadette and R.C., Bikers for Trump
- CJ Pearson and Daniel Bostic, Stop the Steal Georgia
- Congressman Paul Gosar, Arizona
- Courtney Holland and Megan Barth, Stop the Steal Nevada
- Cowboys for Trump
- Ed Martin, Eagle Forum
- Eric Metaxas, Author
- Gene Ho, White House Photographer, Author, and Candidate
- Jenny Beth Martin, Tea Party Patriots
- Jason Jones, Hollywood Producer, Author, and Activist
- Kimberly Fletcher, Moms for America
- Michael Coudrey, American Entrepreneur, Investor, and Speaker
- Rose Tennent, Women for Trump
- State Rep. Vernon Jones, Georgia
- Yvonne Florczak-Seeman, POWER- Protection of Women’s Equal Rights
- Ben-David Warner, Musician
- Bishop Garlington’s Praise & Worship Team
- Elizabeth Markarian, Singer
- Natalia Carpenter, Singer
- Stephanie D’Urso, Opera Singer
“ROAR!” Prayer Rallies will simultaneously be taking place at the contested state capitols of Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin at noon on December 12th, followed by Jericho Marches around the capitols. Additionally, Jericho Marches will be taking place at noon at all of the state capitols. For more information about the state Jericho Marches and the ROAR! Prayer rallies in the contested states, please visit: https://jerichomarch.org/local-coordinators/.
Since November 5th, Jericho Marchers have been fasting, praying, and marching daily around their state capitols for election integrity. The Jericho March is biblically-focused on Joshua 6. Jericho was a city of false gods and corruption. Just as Joshua was instructed to march around the walls of Jericho seven times, Jericho Marchers will pray, fast, and march until darkness is exposed and the walls of corruption crumble.
The Jericho March is a unified celebration of authentic and diverse Judeo-Christian forms of worship including praying, preaching, singing, rosary recitations, Eucharistic processions, and blowing shofars.
The Jericho March and Stop the Steal is supported by the Eagle Forum Education and Legal Defense Fund.
Jericho Marches and Stop the Steal protests for election integrity will continue until the Electoral College votes on December 14th.
To interview a member of the Jericho March or for more information, contact Media@HamiltonStrategies.com, Marjorie Pratt, 610.584.1096, ext. 107, or Deborah Hamilton, ext. 102.