Jonathan Cahn’s ‘The Paradigm’ Continues to Top Best Seller Lists Across the Country
Cahn ‘Dominates’ Publishers Weekly, With Past Three Books Still in the Top 10; Additional Rankings Include NYT, Amazon, WSJ and ECPA
NEW YORK—New York Times best-selling author Jonathan Cahn continues to dominate the charts with his new book, “The Paradigm: The Ancient Blueprint That Holds the Mystery of Our Times” (www.TheParadigmMystery.com), which has mesmerized readers with its shocking and amazing details that uncover the hidden story and mysteries behind the news of our times.
This week, for example, “The Paradigm” reached No. 2 on the Publisher’s Weekly Religion Nonfiction best seller list. Cahn’s books have staying power because of their incredible content that draws in readers, as evidenced by the fact that two of his past books remain on this week’s Top 10 Publisher’s Weekly Religion Fiction best seller list: “The Book of Mysteries” (2016) is at No. 2 and “The Harbinger” (2012) still holds a place at No. 9—five years after its debut.
Other current rankings for “The Paradigm” include the following:
- New York Times Hardcover Nonfiction—No. 13
- New York Times Combined Nonfiction and eBook—No. 13
- USA Today—No. 45
- Wall Street Journal Nonfiction—No. 8
- com (as of 7 a.m. ET Oct. 13, 2017)
- Evangelical Christian Publishers Association (ECPA) Christian Bestsellers—October 2017—No. 2
“The Paradigm,” the fourth book from the acclaimed author, is already in its third printing with more than 350,000 copies—just over three weeks since its debut.
Cahn’s publisher said there’s not necessarily a secret to the author’s success, other than excellent content, a committed writer and publishing team, and loyal readers.
“Jonathan Cahn is a very disciplined author who is proactive in support of his books,” said Marcos Perez, publisher and executive vice president of Charisma House. “Given his history and track record, complemented by our relationships with accounts and audience constituencies, we were able to do a seamless weave that culminated in wonderful timing in the marketplace. Our analytics led us to make the right calls in key moments, for which we are grateful.”
More than 300 Amazon.com readers have given “The Paradigm” an average of 4.8 out of 5 stars, with 89 percent saying the book is a 5-star read:
- “READ THIS IF U CAN ONLY READ ONE BOOK | A total must read for ALL Christians!”
- “Five Stars | “Wish I could give it 7 stars!!!”
- “Enlightening | This book answered so many of my questions about what God is doing and helped me to understand the old saying, ‘History repeats itself.’ I’m planning to buy every book that Jonathan Cahn has written.”
- “History Proves Crucial | Amazing insight to connections of our modern day political leaders and leaders of Israel. No coincidence! He lays out the foundation of all of the major points and then gives excerpts as a refresher and breaks down the paradigm.”