Let’s End Roe v. Wade
Pro-Life Series ‘Life Is Best’ Available to Air for Sanctity of Human Life Month
While Christians Hope and Pray That the Supreme Court Will Overturn Roe v. Wade, There is Something That Every Christian Can Do to Help
ATLANTA, Ga.— While none of us know the future of the Supreme Court, it is not hard to imagine that abortion would land on the ash heap of history if every American believed in the sanctity of life. Christians cannot appoint pro-life justices, but we can persuade our friends and neighbors that “Life Is Best.”
Wretched TV (www.wretched.tv), in partnership with the Life Training Institute, has produced the 13-episode apologetics series “Life Is Best” (www.lifeisbest.tv). Already airing on many networks around the country, “Life Is Best” exposes the gruesome business of abortion and enables Christians to biblically and soundly respond to the pro-choice agenda. It is available for more networks to air now as well.
“We know that Christians want quality programming that challenges them, tackles tough topics, grows their faith and spurs them to share the Gospel with others,” said Todd Friel, the program’s executive producer. “‘Life Is Best’ is just that—an excellently produced, Gospel-centered, pro-life TV show that has four goals: that many will hear an engaging defense of life, that many will hear the Gospel, that many unborn humans will be saved and that many souls will be saved. Through ‘Life is Best,’ we can let millions know the truth about the scars left by abortion on countless men and women, while remembering the nearly 59 million human lives lost since 1973.”
“Life Is Best” features:
- Face-to-face engagement with university students on the life issue.
- Testimonies from people who were supposed to be aborted but lived to tell about it.
- Debates with pro-choice spokespeople.
- The exposure of the racist eugenicist and founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger.
- A persuasive, biblically sound response to pro-choice arguments.
- Testimonies of women who have had abortions and found healing and forgiveness through the Gospel.
The entire “Life Is Best” DVD series is also available for sale at www.lifeisbest.tv and serves as an engaging study for small groups or churches.
Many have provided positive feedback on “Life Is Best:”
- “A must-watch TV program that uncovers the horror of abortion.”—Ray Comfort
- “‘Life Is Best’ is a powerful guide to why life matters and how each one of us can do our part to defend it.”—Tim Challies
- “I had adults AND teenagers thanking me for showing ‘Life Is Best.’ When’s the last time you had a teenager thank you for a Sunday school video series?”—Dod N.
- “The younger crowd is going to LOVE it. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a better pro-life video.”—Christin Pollo, president of Students for Life of Michigan
- “Wow! Wow!! WOW!!! Exceptionally phenomenal! BRAVO!”—Emeal (E.Z.) Zwayne, president of Living Waters Publications
Life Training Institute’s Scott Klusendorf, a 24-year pro-life veteran, hosts the program and helps drive home the program’s life-saving message. Klusendorf is founder and president of LTI, which was established in 2004 to challenge and equip pro-life advocates to persuasively defend their views in the public square. Nationally, he has participated in numerous debates at the collegiate level.
“Life is Best” already airs on television networks all across America, including the National Religious Broadcasters (NRB) Network, the Christian Television Network, the Total Living Network and many individual stations. View a preview online.
For details on how to air the “Life Is Best” easy-to-download episodes, contact Michael Hamilton at email@example.com, (610) 584-1096 or (215) 519-4838.
For more information on Wretched Radio or Wretched TV, visit www.WretchedRadio.com, Wretched’s Facebook page, its Twitter feed @WretchedRadio or on its YouTube Channel.
For more information on Wretched Radio and/or Wretched TV or to set up an interview with Todd Friel, contact Beth Harrison, 610.584.1096, ext. 104, Media@HamiltonStrategies.com, or Deborah Hamilton, 215.815.7716, 610.584.1096, ext. 102.