Thousands of Religious Americans and Patriots Will Flock to Washington D.C. on December 12th to Do Jericho Marches Around the U.S. Capitol, Supreme Court, and Department of Justice; And Hold a Prayer Rally with Top Faith and Political Leaders on the National Mall to Protest Election Fraud and Corruption
December 8, 2020
WASHINGTON, D.C. —Jericho March and Stop the Steal will welcome a special guest speaker— Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn — and members of his family on December 12th at the “Let the Church ROAR!” Prayer Rally on the National Mall, in partnership with the “One Nation Under God” grassroots rally. Eric Metaxas, author, speaker, and conservative radio host will emcee the ROAR! Prayer Rally on the National Mall. The partnership among planners of the Jericho March, Stop the Steal, and the “One Nation Under God” Grassroots Rally shows the groups’ commitment to a unified effort to gather as patriots and people of faith in prayer for election integrity, transparency, and reform. The Jericho March and Stop the Steal is supported by the Phyllis Schlafly Eagles.
Jericho Marches will take place from 9:30-10:45 AM simultaneously around the U.S. Capitol, Supreme Court, and Department of Justice as they march around the buildings seven times and pray for the walls of corruption and election fraud to fall down, just as Joshua and the Israelites walked around the walls of corrupt Jericho. Following the simultaneous marches around these buildings, patriots and people of faith will converge on the National Mall for the “Let the Church ROAR!” Prayer Rally from 11 AM-4 PM where they will hear from national faith leaders, political leaders, and musicians. To register, go to: www.jerichomarch.org/national-march.
Prior to his speech at the National Mall Prayer Rally, Lt. Gen. Flynn will first speak at 10 AM at the Supreme Court, an event hosted by Alice Butler-Short of Virginia Women for Trump, Jo Reitkopp of California Women for Trump, and other affiliates with the “One Nation Under God” grassroots rally. This will be Lt. Gen. Flynn’s first public appearance since he has been pardoned by President Trump and the case dismissed.
Joining Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn at the Jericho March/Stop the Steal National Prayer Rally in Washington, D.C. are the following confirmed speakers. This list is subject to change and other leaders and musicians will be announced.
- Bishop Strickland, Catholic Diocese of Tyler, Texas (video)
- Cindy Jacobs, Generals International (video)
- Dede Laugesen, Save the Persecuted Christians
- Dominic Sputo, Lumen Life
- Dr. Steve Newman, Jewish patriot
- Dr. Taylor Marshall, Catholic Author and Commentator (video)
- Fr. Greg Bramlage, Missionaries of the New Evangelization
- Fr. Hans Jacobse, American Orthodox Institute
- Frank Gaffney and Kevin Freeman, The Persecuted Church
- Gail Sheppard and George Michalopulos, Orthodox Leaders with Monomakhos
- Jonathan Cahn, Messianic Christian Pastor and Author (invited)
- Kelly Kullberg, Veritas Forum and American Association of Evangelicals
- Rabbi Curt Landry, Curt Landry Ministries
- Rev. Kevin Jessip, The Return, Global Strategic Alliance
- Rob Weaver and Arina Grossu, Jericho March
- Sr. Dede Byrne, POSC, Little Workers of the Sacred Hearts (video)
Political Leaders, Business Leaders, and Activists:
- Abby Johnson, And Then There Were None
- Ali Alexander, Stop the Steal
- Alice Butler-Short, Virginia Women for Trump
- Bernadette and R.C., Bikers for Trump
- CJ Pearson and Daniel Bostic, Stop the Steal Georgia
- Congressman Paul Gosar, Arizona
- Congressman Bob McEwen, Ohio
- Courtney Holland and Megan Barth, Stop the Steal Nevada
- Cowboys for Trump
- Dennis Prager, American talk show host (video)
- Dr. Karladine Graves, American patriot
- Ed Martin, Phyllis Schlafly Eagles
- Eric Metaxas, Author, Speaker, and Conservative Radio Host
- Lt. General Michael Flynn and Joseph Flynn, Mary Flynn, and Barbara Flynn-Redgate
- Jenny Beth Martin, Tea Party Patriots
- Jason Jones, Hollywood Producer, Author, and Activist
- Kimberly Fletcher, Moms for America
- Michael Coudrey, American Entrepreneur, Investor, and Speaker
- Rep. Michele Bachmann, Minnesota (video)
- Rose Tennent, Women for Trump
- State Rep. Vernon Jones, Georgia
- Yvonne Florczak-Seeman, POWER- Protection of Women’s Equal Rights
- Mary Ann Markarian, Singer
- Natalia Carpenter, Singer
- Paul Baloche (invited)
- Stephanie D’Urso, Opera Singer
“ROAR!” Prayer Rallies will simultaneously be taking place at the contested state capitols of Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin at noon on December 12th, followed by Jericho Marches around their capitol buildings. Additionally, Jericho Marches will be taking place at noon at all of the state capitols. For more information about the state Jericho Marches and the ROAR! Prayer rallies in the contested states, please visit: www.jerichomarch.org/local-coordinators/.
Since November 5th, Jericho Marchers have been fasting, praying, and marching daily around their state capitols for election integrity. The Jericho March is biblically-focused on Joshua 6. Jericho was a city of false gods and corruption. Just as Joshua was instructed to march around the walls of Jericho seven times, Jericho Marchers will pray, fast, and march until darkness is exposed and the walls of corruption crumble.
The Jericho March is a unified celebration of authentic and diverse Judeo-Christian forms of worship including praying, preaching, singing, rosary recitations, Eucharistic processions, and blowing shofars.
Jericho Marches and Stop the Steal protests for election integrity will continue until the Electoral College votes on December 14th.
Media can RSVP to this event by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To interview a member of the Jericho March or for more information, contact Media@HamiltonStrategies.com, Marjorie Pratt, 610.584.1096, ext. 107, or Deborah Hamilton, ext. 102.