For Immediate Release
May 15, 2017
Beth Harrison, 610.584.1096, ext. 104, Media@HamiltonStrategies.com, or Deborah Hamilton, Hamilton Strategies, 215.815.7716, 610.584.1096, ext. 102
New York Times Best-Selling Author Jonathan Cahn Releasing Newest Book, ‘The Paradigm,’ This Fall
It Promises to Be the Most Explosive Book Yet from Cahn; ‘The Paradigm: The Ancient Blueprint That Holds the Mystery of Our Times’ Explores Powerful Questions About the Future
NEW YORK—New York Times best-selling author Jonathan Cahn, who caused a stir throughout America and the globe with the release of his bestseller “The Harbinger,” is releasing a new book this fall so captivating and intriguing, it is certain to cause excitement and controversy around the world.
“‘The Paradigm’ will take readers on an incredible journey through ancient times and show them how the history of hundreds of years ago directly correlates to each and every one of our lives today,” Cahn said of his new work.
“The Paradigm: The Ancient Blueprint That Holds the Mystery of Our Times,” set for debut on Sept. 19, 2017, may well be the most explosive book he has ever written, as it addresses these powerful questions:
- Is it possible that a blueprint from ancient times holds the secret of our times?
- Could events that transpired almost 3,000 years ago be determining the news of modern times, and with it, the issues of our lives?
- Is it possible that this mystery lies behind current events, the rise and fall of leaders, governments and global happenings?
- Could the people who lived in this ancient template match up with and hold the mystery behind the leaders of our day and who rises to power and who does not?
- Is it possible that this ancient paradigm has determined and is determining not only the American presidency, but also the timing of current events, in some cases, even down to the exact days and dates?
- Could a mystery from the ancient Middle East have foretold the course of current events more accurately than any poll or pundit?
- Could the ancient paradigm actually pinpoint the exact date of 9/11? The exact years of Bill Clinton? Barack Obama? Hillary Clinton? Osama Bin Laden? Donald Trump? And more!
- And what does the ancient paradigm say and portend about what is yet to come—our future? Could it even contain a warning critical for this hour and crucial for all to hear?
Through such chapters as “The Priestess,” “The Warrior,” “The Prophecy,” “The Shadow Queen” and “The Assassin,” Cahn takes the reader on a journey from Middle-Eastern landscapes to Washington, D.C., from ancient palaces to the White House, from mysterious priests and priestesses, ruthless kings and queens, secrets and scandals, gods and goddesses, prophets and holy men, signs and portents, wonders and harbingers.
In fact, the mysteries of the immensely popular “The Harbinger” continue and are intertwined with the mysteries of “The Paradigm.” The revelation contained in Cahn’s newest book is sure to stun, startle, confound and amaze. One thing is certain—once the veil is removed, one will never see the world the same way again.
Cahn’s earth-shattering book, “The Harbinger,” became an instant New York Times bestseller and brought him to national and international prominence, followed by two more New York Times bestsellers: “The Mystery of the Shemitah” and “The Book of Mysteries.”
Long before these books, he was known for opening the deep mysteries of Scripture and for teachings of prophetic import. He leads Hope of the World and the Jerusalem Center/Beth Israel, just outside New York City in Wayne, N.J.
Jonathan Cahn is a much sought-after speaker and has been called the prophetic voice of our generation. He has spoken at the United Nations on Capitol Hill and to millions of people around the world.
“The Paradigm” is published by Frontline, an imprint of Charisma House, which has published books that challenge, encourage, teach and equip Christians, including 13 New York Times bestsellers.
To book Jonathan Cahn for interviews, contact Beth Harrison at 610-584-1096, ext. 104, Media@HamiltonStrategies.com, or Deborah Hamilton, 215-815-7716 or 610-584-1096, ext. 102.