NYT Best-Selling Author Brigitte Gabriel Interacts with Readers at Sept. 10 Live Signing
Participants Will Be Able to Purchase Signed Copies of ‘RISE,’ Ask the Author Questions About America’s Enemies Undermining the U.S. and Perhaps Even Receive a Phone Call from Gabriel
WASHINGTON, D.C.—New York Times best-selling author is just a week away from the debut of her newest book, “RISE: In Defense of Judeo-Christian Values and Freedom,” and to kick off the launch, Gabriel will interact with readers during an online live signing event on the eve of the book’s release.
Out on Sept. 11, “RISE” arms readers with real data and compelling facts that will equip them to fight the efforts of America’s enemies to undermine the nation at every level of society. Additionally, “RISE” motivates readers to unite with other patriots who wish to preserve America’s endangered Judeo-Christian values and freedom.
The live signing event will occur online at LiveSigning.com/RISE and will enable participants to purchase a limited signed edition and also ask the best-selling author a question. Gabriel will also choose a few participants to call over the phone during the live event.
WHO: NYT best-selling author Brigitte Gabriel
WHAT: Online live signing event
WHEN: 7 p.m. ET Monday, Sept. 10, 2018
Issuing a bold wake-up call to America, Gabriel reveals in “RISE” the people, organizations and forces at work to dismantle the nation’s Judeo-Christian values and freedoms, destabilize and threaten national security, and radically redefine Americans’ very way of life.
“RISE” will also empower readers by:
- Providing a plan for preserving values and freedoms before it’s too late.
- Educating them on how to identify behaviors and ideas that could threaten the local community and, ultimately, national security.
- Motivating them to unite with other patriots who wish to preserve endangered Judeo-Christian values and freedoms.
- Helping them understand what they can do to fight the forces that aim to undermine the nation.
- Serving as a critical tool for families to preserve personal freedom.
In “RISE,” Gabriel communicates her most hard-hitting, explosive message yet. It’s not only a warning but also a rallying cry to unite Americans of all backgrounds in a fight for the survival of the nation, the protection of the Judeo-Christian values upon which it was built, and the preservation of the freedoms on which future generations depend.