By Jacob Wolinsky for Value Walk | Image from Value Walk
Timothy Plan’s proven, decades-long approach provides believers with many reasons to consider faith-based investing, including the following:
- Timothy Plan is the oldest biblically responsible registered investment company.
- ETFs are managed by Victory Capital, an investment advisor that utilizes a smart beta investment philosophy with proven track records in blending passive and active managementmethodologies.
- Timothy Plan ETFs are the only smart beta—meaning that the underlying stocks are valued based on their volatility rather than the company’s size or production—biblically responsible ETFs.
- Christians experience ease of investment with most online brokerage accounts, including self-managed IRAs.
- ETFs are available to institutional and individual investors.
- ETFs complement existing Timothy Plan mutual funds to improve diversification in class and strategy
- Timothy Plan ETFs adhere to eight primary biblical screens and 65 sub-screens that Timothy Plan has helped investors embrace since 1994.