October 18, 2021
ORLANDO, Fla.— Like a well-designed building, Biblical Stewardship starts with a solid foundation. Art Ally, president and founder of Timothy Plan, was inspired by this truth, along with a desire to help others learn to manage money God’s way. The Biblical Stewardship Series (BSS) starts with the foundational principle that the best resource for financial freedom is the Bible.
“In the Biblical Stewardship Series, you will find answers to many of the common questions on Christian stewardship,” said Ally. “‘Why is money so important to God?’ ‘How can I afford to buy a home?’ ‘What are my investment options?’ ‘How do I plan for college?’ All of these questions, and more, are answered in the six instructional booklets.”
The Biblical Stewardship Series includes the following studies in six instructional booklets:
- Foundational. Wealth is mentioned over 2,300 times in Scripture. It’s important to have a scriptural understanding of the Godly stewardship of wealth and money. That understanding is the foundation upon which we build.
- Debt. Indebtedness has the potential to destroy individuals, communities and relationships. We examine the role debt can play, and how we should be addressing debt individually and collectively.
- Investing. Investing represents more than the stocks or bonds a person owns. Are we investing in items that promote or denigrate the Kingdom of God?
- Giving. Tithing may be 10%, but as Christians we are called to give like Christ. We explore Scripture’s mandate to truly love one’s neighbor as one’s self through the act of giving.
- Estate Planning. Every person’s legacy has a role in God’s plan. It is our responsibility to make certain that all of the gifts God has entrusted to us are included in a thoughtful plan of succession. It should be our goal that God’s gifts do not end with us, but continue to offer the blessing of grace to future generations.
- Cultural. Stewardship is not limited to those things the world considers assets. As Christians, we are entrusted to be good stewards of all of God’s creation. We explore our responsibility to be Godly stewards of one of our greatest gifts — the culture in which we enjoy and experience God’s grace and love.
When investing, you should consider the fund’s investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. This and other important information can be found in the fund’s prospectus. To obtain a copy, visit timothyplan.com or call 800.846.7526. Read each prospectus carefully before investing or sending money.
To read more about Timothy Plan and access fund information, including the prospectus, fact sheets, performance, and holdings for each fund, go online: mutual funds at mutualfund.timothyplan.com and ETFs at etf.timothyplan.com. Mutual Funds distributed by Timothy Partners, Ltd., member FINRA. ETFs distributed by Foreside Fund Services, LLC, member FINRA & SIPC. Timothy Partners, Ltd. is not affiliated with Foreside Fund Services, LLC.
To interview Timothy Plan founder and president Art Ally, contact Beth Harrison, 610.584.1096, ext. 105 or Deborah Hamilton, Media@HamiltonStrategies.com, 610.584.1096, ext. 102.