American Pastors Network President Sam Rohrer Addresses Serious Vaccine-Related Points for American Christians to Consider
January 11, 2021
PHILADELPHIA — As the COVID-19 virus continues to impact our communities and nation, the government’s answer lies in widespread vaccinations as part of Operation Warp Speed. The Honorable Sam Rohrer, president of the American Pastors Network (www.AmericanPastorsNetwork.net), addresses 10 facts that American Christians must know before deciding whether the COVID-19 vaccine is the right choice for them and their family members.
Rohrer references the December 2020 Pfizer-BioNTech “FACT SHEET” for caregivers and recipients. “These 10 points are based on information from key sources, my experience as an 18-year member of the Pennsylvania General Assembly, as well as consultation with experts interviewed on my Stand in the Gap Today programs,” Rohrer explains.
The 10 Points that Rohrer wants American Christians to consider are as follows:
- The vaccine is voluntary. No one can require you to take the SARS-CO-V-2 vaccine against your will. It is—at this time—your choice, and one that should include much research.
- There are several reasons NOT to take the vaccine. Some of these reasons include age, pre-existing conditions, pregnancy, or those with compromised immune systems. In addition, the abbreviated clinical trials and current reports of side effects offer numerous concerns to consider before choosing whether to take the vaccine.
- There is little incentive for vaccine manufacturers to disclose the full truth about the vaccine. The testing, safety, and efficacy of the vaccine, including risks and downsides, are often overlooked, since they have been granted “immunity from liability” by the US government. In other words, if you are disabled or die from taking the vaccine, you have no option under law to sue the manufacturer, the government, the media, Dr. Fauci, the CDC, the WHO, Congress, any hired marketing firm, or any influencer of the COVID-19 vaccines.
- No nursing home, hospital, employer or other third party that may intimidate you to take this vaccine has immunity from liability. While your employer or care provider may pressure you to take the vaccine, they cannot force you to do so. If they do, they can be held liable and face legal proceedings.
- You will be asked to sign a consent form before taking the vaccine. This consent includes forfeiting certain legal rights against the makers of the vaccine and to some degree the administrators of the vaccine, if you face potential adverse reactions
- Both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are NOT FDA APPROVED. There is no currently-FDA approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19. The Pfizer-BioNTech “Fact Sheet” repeats this warning three different times! What the government is granting is “Emergency Authorization” under the COVID-19 Declaration of Emergency declared by President Trump.
In other words, the established guidelines and underlying law established by the US Congress to ensure reliability, safety, and testing for vaccines have been set aside and do not apply to any SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine vaccines. The failure to differentiate the practical and legal distinction between an objectively and lawfully developed vaccine as “approved” and this experimental vaccine under the emergency authorization is nothing short of deception and is potentially fatal for some who will take the vaccine.
- The vaccines have not received normally required FDA testing. No person should falsely believe the COVID-19 vaccine has gone through the same rigorous clinical trials, animal, and human testing as other vaccines. Clearly stated at the bottom of the sheet: “The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine has not undergone the same type of review as an FDA-approved or cleared product.”
Important words like “safe” and “compassion” are being used to convince people to take this vaccine on blind faith. In reality, the effort is intended to deceive. This false representation is evidently driven by an ulterior motive fueled by politically directed dollars. Please be aware that even Pfizer has provided an overwhelming number of warnings for the American people.
- The approval status of the vaccine varies significantly around the world. Pfizer’s website makes it clear that the approval status of its vaccine varies significantly from one nation to another. In fact, it is referred to as “an investigational drug” on the official website:
They state, “The approval status of the Pfizer‑BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine varies worldwide. In countries where the vaccine has not been approved by the relevant regulatory authority, it is an investigational drug, and its safety and efficacy have not been established.”
- The potential negative impact of this vaccine is unknown. Any person who takes the vaccine releases legal liability against those involved. One standard COVID-19 consent form includes the words, “I hereby release [the vaccinating organization], their affiliates, employees, directors, and officers from any and all liability arising from any accident, act of omission or commission, which arises during vaccination.”
- The information and guidance about this vaccine is ongoing and may quickly change. No person taking the vaccine can be confident regarding its long-term results. With the ongoing mutations of COVID-19, the so-called vaccine may even serve more like a flu shot that needs to be repeated annually—allowing even greater government control into our lives.
“Of course, the hope is that everything will soon return to normal after many people take the vaccine,” Rohrer stated. “However, it is already clear there is a government agenda evidenced by the statements that wearing masks and limiting group sizes in addition to widespread vaccinations will continue regardless of the vaccination.
“As Pfizer-BioNTech, the vaccine administrators and other vaccine proponents recommend, do your research, do a risk/benefit analysis, fully understand what is at stake before taking the vaccination and make sure all your questions are asked and answered. Then in light of all the warnings—the known and unknown components—rather than asking yourself the obvious question, ‘Why shouldn’t I take the vaccine?,’ follow wisdom and ask, ‘Why should I even consider taking the vaccine?’”
Sam Rohrer, as well as his co-hosts and guests, explore these and other compelling topics on APN’s popular and live daily radio program, “Stand in the Gap Today.” Rohrer also hosts the daily short radio feature, “Stand in the Gap Minute; “best of” shows from the week are broadcast on “Stand in the Gap Weekend.” Likewise, “Stand in the Gap TV” considers complex and divisive cultural issues from a biblical worldview perspective.
View the media page for APN here. For more information on APN, visit www.AmericanPastorsNetwork.net, its Facebook page or follow APN’s Twitter feed, @AmericanPastors. For information about forming a state chapter of APN, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To interview an American Pastors Network representative, contact Hamilton Strategies, Media@HamiltonStrategies.com, Beth Harrison, 610.584.1096, ext. 105, or Deborah Hamilton, ext. 102.