Jonathan Cahn’s ‘The Paradigm’ One of the Most Explosive Books of 2017
Riveting Best-Seller Debuted at No. 5 on New York Times List; Topped Multiple Best Seller Lists
NEW YORK—As he looks back on 2017 and the immense success of his highest-debuting New York Times best seller, “The Paradigm: The Ancient Blueprint That Holds the Mystery of Our Times” (www.TheParadigmMystery.com), Jonathan Cahn is thankful to God and to his readers for the impact the book has made and is continuing to make.
“The Paradigm” is Cahn’s most astonishing book yet, as it uncovers the hidden story and mystery behind the most shocking headlines of our times. The book debuted at No. 5 on the New York Times Best Seller list, as well as at No. 5 on Wall Street Journal and No. 6 on the Publisher’s Weekly lists.
“The Paradigm,” released in September, is the fourth book from the acclaimed author and is already in its third printing at more than 350,000 copies. Cahn’s previous books include “The Harbinger,” which sold over 2 million copies, and “The Book of Mysteries.” In fact, the mysteries in the immensely popular “The Harbinger,” which spent 120 weeks on the New York Times list, are intertwined with many of the mysteries of “The Paradigm.”
Through a newly uncovered master blueprint and ancient template, Cahn’s newest release reveals how today’s cultural and political events were foretold by the Bible nearly 3,000 years ago. “The Paradigm” also removes the veil behind the leaders, governments, events and scandals of modern times. Its disclosures are so detailed and its revelations so precise that it even speaks of events before they happen.
As Cahn writes, “It is the age itself that constitutes the prophetic revelation and the times in which we live, the harbinger. In ‘The Paradigm,’ current events become the manifestations of an ancient mystery. We will see ancient monarchs and modern presidents merging together, the reigns and actions of ancient kings governing the reigns and actions of modern leaders, ancient scandals lying behind modern scandals, and the events of ancient times determining the course, the direction, and the timing of the events of the modern world.”
In his signature descriptive and precise writing, Cahn exposes in “The Paradigm” shocking parallels between ancient Middle Eastern palaces and the White House, biblical leaders and today’s political figures, and scandals from thousands of years ago and the current controversies on American soil.
The highest rankings for Cahn’s best-debuting book yet include the following:
- New York Times—No. 5
- USA Today—No. 12
- Wall Street Journal—No. 5
- com—No. 1 in several categories, including Theology and Prophecy
- Publishers Weekly—No. 6
- Evangelical Christian Publishers Association—No. 2
Reviews on Amazon.com relay how the book has impacted readers:
- “Yes, this book, these words, these paradigms are amazing, explosive, shocking, but as the book unfolds one can see they are true, real, precise, proven, and to be heeded.”
- “By the time I finished reading “The Paradigm”, I was convinced of its truth, validity, and message of GOD’s sovereignty, perfection, power, and love.”
- “I am in awe of the wisdom and prophetic truths the Lord has put in Jonathan Cahn’s mind and heart. I have read his three other books and this one surpasses even those. There is so much in this book to pray about and think about.”
“The Paradigm” is published by Frontline, an imprint of Charisma House.