The BRI Pioneer—Timothy Plan—Has Helped Christian Investors Honor God with Their Finances for 27 Years
February 14, 2022
ORLANDO, Fla.— The Timothy Plan family of biblically responsible mutual funds and ETFs—and the pioneer of Biblically Responsible Investing (BRI)—has an answer for the age-old question, “Where should we invest?”
“Timothy Plan’s commitment is that we will not invest a single penny into any company that violates our eight filters. Timothy Plan’s mission is to enable you to invest with a clear conscience,” says Timothy Plan founder Art Ally. “Our biblical filters take into account the issues that should be top of mind for Christians when it comes to investing. These include life, purity, family, marriage, liberty, sobriety, longevity and stewardship.”
Timothy Plan exists to promote Biblically Responsible Investing. Its foundational principle is that God owns everything. This is why their funds take a pro-life, pro-family approach to investing—not only to benefit the investor but the broader culture. Timothy Plan leaders are firmly committed to running a mutual fund company with the integrity, excellence and wisdom that brings honor and glory to God.
Investing biblically with Timothy Plan brings several advantages:
- Professionally Managed: The portfolio managers that Timothy Plan employs have advanced skills through experience or specialized education that helps them make sound investment predictions and decisions.
- Convenience: Most investors don’t have the time or expertise to manage their investments. Timothy Plan portfolio managers dedicate their professional lives to research and analysis of fund holdings on a daily basis.
- Affordability and Liquidity: Investors can start with a relatively small amount of money and have the option to buy or redeem shares on any business day.
- Well-Regulated and Transparent: Compared to some other investments, mutual funds are highly regulated and offer transparency in their business practices.
- Flexibility: Mutual funds offer a variety of investment options (e.g., fixed income, balanced, growth, sector and global). Some of these options provide an emphasis on generating regular income for an investor, while other options look for long-term growth.
- Minimum Paperwork: Gains/losses, dividends and income earnings are calculated and provided to the investor on a quarterly basis.
- Diversified Investment Strategies: Timothy Plan’s 12 mutual funds offer the opportunity for a diversified investment strategy across five asset classes, plus four ETFs.
What will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? The way Christians invest not only affects their financial goals but the broader culture.
“When we choose to invest in any security, we become owners in a company and help support financially the mission and vision of that company,” Ally says. “Timothy Plan allows Christians to invest in companies whose products and practices bring real blessing to the broader culture. We believe this is a better kind of investing.”
Since 1994, Timothy Plan has existed to help advisers and investors achieve their financial goals through a pro-life, pro-family approach to investing—not only to benefit the investor but the broader culture. Timothy Plan is firmly committed to running a mutual fund company with the integrity, excellence, and wisdom that brings honor and glory to our Lord Jesus and is a beacon for Godly stewardship in the financial community.
The first of its kind, Timothy Plan is a family of mutual funds that filters its funds to ensure that no money is invested in companies that support ideals contrary to their biblical, moral imperative. In 2019, Timothy Plan celebrated 25 years as founders of helping Christians achieve their financial goals while investing in a biblically and morally responsible manner.
Before investing, carefully consider the fund’s investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses of the investment company. This and other important information can be found in the fund’s prospectus. To obtain a copy, visit timothyplan.com or call 800.846.7526. Read each prospectus carefully before investing.
Mutual funds distributed by Timothy Partners, Ltd., member FINRA. ETFs distributed by Foreside Fund Services, LLC, MEMBER FINRA. Timothy Partners, Ltd. is not affiliated with Foreside Fund Services, LLC.