Timothy Plan Grateful for Many Blessings in 2019
Timothy Plan Founder and BRI Pioneer Art Ally: ‘We’re Not Only Grateful to Live in the Freest and Most Prosperous Nation in History, But Also for the Many Blessings God Has Bestowed on Us’
November 25, 2019
ORLANDO, Fla.—During Thanksgiving, as the nation looks back on both the mountaintops and valleys of 2019, the Timothy Plan family of biblically responsible mutual funds and ETFs—and the pioneer of biblically responsible investing (BRI)—is also reflecting on its many blessings.
“At the Timothy Plan, we’re not only grateful to live in the freest and most prosperous nation in history, but also for the many blessings God has bestowed on us,” said Timothy Plan founder Art Ally. “This past year alone, we, along with many others across the nation, experienced many high points and blessings from God, as well as quietly reflected on our history and changes to the Timothy Plan family.”
For 25 years, Timothy Plan has helped people as they strive to achieve their financial goals while investing in a morally responsible manner. Timothy Plan, for example, does not invest in those companies that support abortion or have other agendas contrary to the teachings of Scripture—or that are actively participating in activities that may prove destructive to our communities-at-large.
Some of the Timothy Plan reflections for 2019 include the following:
- On May 18, Timothy Plan marked 25 years of Biblically Responsible Investing with a gala at the Gaylord Palms Resort in Kissimmee, Florida. When Ally launched Timothy Plan in 1994, he had no idea where it would go, just that God had to be in the center of it. There were many times when the distributor’s coffers ran nearly dry, but God always delivered on time with financial support from new and original, faithful partners.
- On May 1, Timothy Plan marked a new era by launching two new Exchange-Traded Funds—the U.S. Large Cap Core and High Dividend Stock ETF. “In order to continue our mission of providing Christians with relevant investment products that do not compromise their values, we are excited about partnering with Victory Capital to launch these two ETFs,” Ally said. “Victory Capital provides the level of service and expertise that Timothy Plan investors expect, and I feel confident that Victory Capital can help us fulfill our highest priority—to glorify God by striving for excellence in all that we do.”
- In August, The Signatry, a Kansas-based global Christian foundation that specializes in financial stewardship, published the book, “Investing & Faith: The Impact of Faith-Based Investing.” Edited by Signatry President Steve French, the 169-page book leads off with Ally’s chapter outlining a history of the field and a profile of the Timothy Plan.
- Also, in August, Nehemiah Publishing announced the release of “Invested with Purpose: The Birth of the Biblically Responsible Investment Movement” by Art Ally with Robert Knight. The 190-page book traces the history of faith-based investing, Timothy Plan’s story and includes lively autobiographical sketches of Art and Bonnie Ally and their family and staff.
- On Sept. 26, we were saddened by the passing of Stephen Ally, who fought a courageous battle against cancer. Stephen was a blessing to so many people, especially to his wife Stephanie, their children, Trenton, Brandi, Christina, Lindsay and Kaleigh, their grandchildren, Zoey, Zara, Grace and Mason, his parents, Art and Bonnie, his brother Doug and sister-in-law Glenda, his sister Cheryl and brother-in-law Brian, his mother-in-law, Patricia Bailey, as well as many, many other family and friends. Because of his strong faith in Jesus, Stephen’s family and friends were able on Oct. 13 to share in truly celebrating his life and his assured passage to be home with his Heavenly Father.
- On Oct. 21, Ally kicked off the New York Stock Exchange on Wall Street in New York City by ringing the opening bell. Surrounded by family and friends, he pushed the button that starts the trading day. News reports noted that Timothy Plan had achieved the milestone of more than $1 billion in assets under management.
“None of this would have been possible without God’s leading and blessings,” Ally said. “Along with millions of other Americans, we pause to offer thanks to the One whose infinite love not only sustains this nation but promises an eternal future for those who love Him through His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.”
To interview Timothy Plan founder and president Art Ally, contact Media@HamiltonStrategies.com, Pat Benner, 610.584.1096, ext. 104, or Deborah Hamilton, ext. 102.
PAST PERFORMANCE DOES NOT GUARANTEE FUTURE RESULTS AND YOU MAY LOSE MONEY. You should consider the fund’s investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. This and other important information can be found in the fund’s prospectus. To obtain a copy, visit timothyplan.com or call 800.846.7526. Read the prospectus carefully before investing or sending money. Mutual Funds distributed by Timothy Partners, Ltd., member FINRA. ETFs distributed by Foreside Fund Services, LLC, MEMBER FINRA and SIPC. Timothy Partners, Ltd. is not affiliated with Foreside Fund Services, LLC.